1) Enter your address
2) Click on Delivery or Take-Out buttons
3) Click on the restaurant you want to place your order with
4) Choose your items
5) Click the checkout button
6) Confirm your order is correct
7) Choose your payment type
8) You will receive a confirmation email of your order
9) Sit back and relax (for delivery) or go to the restaurant to pick up your order for take-out.
10) We will take care of everything and see you in 60 minutes or less from the time you place your order or at the exact time you requested for your delivery
11) Repeat this process again very soon!
Hours for delivery are:
Monday - Friday 10:00am to 2pm
Sunday - Thursday 4:30pm to 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 4:30pm to 10:00pm
Most deliveries will take between 45-60 minutes. Some delivery times may be a bit longer based on restaurant prep times and the size of your order. Weather, traffic, and order volume can also affect delivery times. Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed.
We accept cash and all major credit cards. Billed accounts are also available for qualifying businesses (call for details).
There is a $20 to $50 food minimum to meet and a small delivery fee that is based on your distance from the restaurant to the delivery location. Delivery starts as low as $4.99. Drivers do work for tips, and 15-20% gratuity is customary and greatly appreciated. Orders over $100 are subject to an automatic 15% driver gratuity. Waiter Wheels is an independent stand alone service, menu prices may be higher and availability may differ than those offered by the restaurant for self pick up or dine-in.
2) Click 'Gift Certificates' from the red menu bar
3) On the left, select the type of Gift Certificate to send
4) Enter the amount of the gift, the name and email address of the recipient and your message
5) Click add to cart
6) You may add another Gift Certificate or click the Checkout button
7) When you complete payment, the Gift Certificate will be emailed to the recipient. You may also print a copy.
8) The Gift Certificate is available for immediate use